Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Telekinesis is the ability to move and otherwise evert force on objects or people using the mind.
Characters with Telekinesis
- Kal-El - Was able to call one of the Stones of Power to his hand using telekinesis in Lex's jet at 20, 000 feet. (Crusade)
- Aethyr - Was able to call the Key from Lex's hand in the Kawatche Caves. (Arrival)
- General Zod - Was able to call the hard drive of the Brain InterActive Construct to his hand after the Black Ship disappeared. (Zod)
- Justin Gaines - Gained the power of telekinesis after losing the use of his hands. (Crush)
- Justin Gaines (Earth-2)
- Tyler McKnight - Could telekinetically manipulate glass. (Fragile)
- Maddie Van Horn - Tyler's biological daughter, inherited Tyler's ability to telekinetically manipulate glass. (Fragile)
- Countess Margaret Isobel Thoreaux and her companions Madelyn Hibbins and Brianna Withridge demonstrated telekinesis using magical spells. (Spell, Bound, Sacred)
- Daniel Kim - Daniel used this to score Lana Lang's bowling strike. (Freak)
- Zatanna Zatara - Zatanna uses this to stop Oliver Queen from burning her Book of Zatara. (Hex)
- Margaret Isobel Thoreaux - By utilizing spells from the spell book, Isobel could influence the movement of objects, being able to lift, throw, or damage objects and people with her sheer force of will.
- Isis - The goddess Isis, while in possession of Lois Lane's body, displayed telekinesis. (Isis)
- Desaad - As a resident of Apokolips, he can use the power of his mind to move people and objects. He also used this power to make people's brains hemorrhage, causing them to bleed from the orifices on their face. (Masquerade)
- Darkseid - While in possession of Lionel Luthor's body, Darkseid telekintically choked Clark and called him to his hand.
In Other Media
- In the Superman: The Movie film series, Kryptonians had the power of telekinesis, a power which they didn't possess before. In Superman II, General Zod demonstrated telekinetic abilities in Husdon, Idaho. In Superman IV, Superman used a telekinetic beam from his eyes to repair the great tower of China; also in the movie, the villain Nuclearman demonstrated telekinesis on Lenny Luthor as well as a S.W.A.T. van.
- In the comics, Superboy emits an invisible field that protects him from physical harm and gives him the ability to manipulate an object by touching it.
|Clark Kent's powers and abilities in Smallville|