The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Super breath is the ability to blow objects away or pull objects towards oneself with highly compressed amounts of air.
Characters with super breath
- Clark Kent
- Clark Kent first developed this ability when he got sick after escaping the Phantom Zone. He later learned to use the ability consciously, first blowing a wall down and then later putting a fire out with his breath. (Sneeze)
- He also learned how to control the intensity; he used it to simply blow some papers around to distract Dr. Robert Bethany, allowing Clark to steal his laptop. (Freak)
- Clark later used his super breath to smash open a door in order to save Lois. (Committed)
- While in the Turkish desert with Oliver Queen, Clark used his super breath to blow away the sand covering his family crest. (Kandor)
- Kara Kent
- In a deleted scene, Kara and Chloe were in the maternity ward when Kara used her super breath to blow Chloe into the wall. (Kara)
- Season Six: Sneeze, Freak
- Season Seven: Kara, Traveler
- Season Eight: Committed
- Season Nine: Kandor
- Season Ten: Ambush (Highly plausible)
|Clark Kent's powers and abilities in Smallville|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.