The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- 1) Always know your source.
- 2) Always make a good first impression (and don't screw up with the boss).
- 3) Do whatever it takes to get the story.
- 4) If something seems too weird to be true, it usually is.
- 5) Never take deadlines too seriously.
- 6) Triple check your facts.
- 7) Put all the good stuff at the beggining. [sic]
Please add quotes here.
- Lois misspells the word 'beginning'. This may be an homage to her horrible spelling, also seen in her article on Adrian Cross in Season Seven's Gemini.
- Lois frequently clashes with her boss, as seen in Stiletto.
- In the TV series Lois & Clark : The New Adventures Of Superman, Lois has her own set of three rules she tells to Clark on his first day at the Daily Planet all of which she breaks with Clark over the course of the series:
- Never get involved in your stories. - Lois gets passionately involved with Superman. 
- Never let anyone else get the story first. - Lois lets Clark get a story first. 
- Never sleep with anyone you work with. - Lois eventually sleeps with her partner Clark Kent. 
Lois frequently broke her own Rules of Reporting. The following is a partial list of the times she's broken her own rules:
- While Lois may have liked to preach about first impressions, her own were never impressive. When first meeting Tess, Sebastian Kane, and even Clarke nothing goes over well in the least.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.