Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Loeb Bridge is one of the main bridges in Smallville.
- Lex Luthor crashed his Porsche into Elbow River, and was saved by Clark Kent's timely intervention. (Pilot)
- Loeb Bridge was close to the area in which Lana Lang drove her car into a school bus and died, before Clark pleaded with Jor-El to reset the day and prevent the accident. (Reckoning)
- Loeb Bridge is possibly named for comic book writer Jeph Loeb of the Superman for All Seasons fame, who also wrote four episodes of Smallville and the introduction of Smallville: Volume 1.
- The shooting location of Loeb Bridge in the show was the Old Silver Bridge on Harris Road in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, which crosses over the Alouette River right adjacent to the Pitt Meadows Paddling Club on the Trans Canada Trail, with the intersection of the nearby Fenton Road to the north. The same bridge was also used as the "Coughlin Bridge" in the Season 3 episode Truth.
- Gotham City as seen in Batwoman has a Loeb Bridge of it's own making an appearance in "The Rabbit Hole". The bridge is still a part of the city following the Crisis on Infinite Earths as mentioned in the episode "An Un-Birthday Present".
- smallville.warnerbros.com interactive map