Jonathan Queen (born 2012) is the son of Chloe Sullivan and Oliver Queen, named in honor of the late Jonathan Kent, the adoptive father of Chloe and Oliver's close friend and relative Clark Kent. He was born shortly after the Monitor Crisis ended.
In 2018, Jonathan is six-years-old and has short blonde hair.
When Oliver starts to talk to his wife Chloe about wanting to have a sidekick, she reveals to him that she is pregnant with his child.
At Watchtower, Chloe practices shooting his bow and arrows and Oliver notes that she seems to be getting better. Chloe attributes it to their child growing within her. Oliver teases her, saying he is the only one spending time reading parenting books.
When Chloe uses a machine in order to have access to her doppelganger's memories, Oliver asks if the baby will be affected by the procedure and Dr. Hamilton says that unless there are psychosomatic effects caused by the mental link, the baby should be fine.
After watching her doppelganger's last memories, Chloe begins to wonders how can they bring a baby into the world with a crisis on the way. Later, Chloe reveals to Clark about her pregnancy and that she and Oliver need to leave so the baby can come safely to term.
In D.E.O.'s headquarters, Diana Prince is helping Chloe through the base, and admires the pregnant Chloe saying that it is a thing of wonder. Diana says she is sure that she will raise her young "warrior" well as he is in good hands. A surprised Chloe asks her how does she know her baby's gender and Diana says it is just women's intuition.
After her son's birth, Chloe worries about the dangers in the world and the rise in heroes. Oliver reminds her they all fight for justice and will ensure their new baby will have a safe and healthy upbringing. Chloe laments that family should be here for their big occasion and Ollie smiles as he wheels her into the waiting room to be greeted by their 'family' composed of the Heroes that they met over time. Lois and Clark are shocked to be named God Parents and coo over the new addition. Clark remembering the losses they have suffered over the years is truly touched to meet a new life brought into the fold and even more so when they reveal the baby's name to be Jonathan.
Seven years after Clark formally became Superman, Chloe read to Jonathan the bedside story of Clark's final trial, which had been documented into a comic book. After finishing the story, Chloe tucked him in bed and kissed him goodnight. Before falling asleep, Jonathan glanced across the room at a green bow and a quiverful of red-and-yellow arrows.
- Jonathan owns a set of red-and-yellow arrows similar to the set a young Oliver had in Season Seven's "Veritas". The bow was given to Jonathan by Clark Kent.
- According to the package that Chloe send to Lois, Jonathan and his mother was living in Singapore in 2018.
- The color of his arrows (red and yellow) are a reference to Speedy, the teenage sidekick of Green Arrow. In the comics there were two people who used the alias of Speedy" the first one was Roy Harper (who seemingly makes a cameo as one of the Outsiders in "Continuity") and the second one was Mia Dearden, who appeared in Season Nine's "Crossfire" and "Disciple" and later in Season Eleven's "Hollow", "Titans" and "Continuity".
- In the comics, Oliver Queen have several sons with several different women. One is named Robert Queen II, conceived when his mother Shado raped Oliver while he was delirious with a fever; and Conner Hawke, whose mother was one of Oliver's early flings in college. Connor later became the second Green Arrow, taking the place of his deceased father, and is also the adoptive father of Roy Harper.
- It is unknown if Jonathan is aware of his mother's appearance in the Smallville comic book that she herself read to him.
- In the pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths continuity, Pete Ross had a son named after Jonathan Kent, Jonathan "Jon" Ross. Like his father, Jon befriended Superman and learned his secret identity.