- "I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you and for all the others like us."
- — Jeremy Creek to Clark Kent, Pilot
Due to being in a 12 year coma, all of Jeremy's vital organs were in a static state of hibernation, which prevented Jeremy from aging. He has the look of a 14 year old boy (he was 14 in 1989 during the meteor shower), has medium brown hair and hazel eyes. His nose structure is very bony as well.
What he wore as a scarecrow was only brown/white striped boxer shorts. After he came back, electrically powered, he sported a gray hoodie, a blue denim shirt, a hospital wristband (showing that he was in a coma), black jeans and black shoes.
Powers and Abilities
After being exposed to a close-range blast of meteorites, Jeremy's body suffered from an electrolyte-imbalance, causing his cells to channel and store electricity.
While in a 12 year coma, all of his body's vital organs were in a static state of hibernation, preventing Jeremy from aging until an electrical storm hit the hospital keeping his body. An electrical surge hit his organs and restarted his entire body, waking every part of him to a new life.
- Electricity manipulation: He was able to release then discharge electricity from his body, causing shocking damage or changes to whatever he touches, like when he used it to start a car. His power, however had little effect on Clark, as the latter barely registered it.
- Super-strength: Jeremy was able to easily punch through a glass window, and effortlessly lift a full grown man.
- Longevity: Despite falling into a coma for twelve years, Jeremy had not aged at all during this time.
- Super durability: Jeremy had a considerable degree of superhuman durability. When Clark threw him onto a car, he got up immediately and only felt a small amount of pain, but showed no expression of harm on him.
Jeremy was not immune to his own electrical powers. by using his powers while he was wet, he electrocuted himself, losing his memory and his powers. His electrical powers also had a minor to no effect on Clark Kent.
Jeremy was an innocent victim of the Smallville Crows 'Scarecrow' joke when he was a freshman in 1989. When meteors plunged into the nearby fields where he was strung up, the blast shocked his system. He was taken to a hospital where he laid in a coma for 12 years.
An extreme unbalance in Jeremy's electrolyte levels kept him from aging and made him susceptible to an electrical storm which hit the hospital's generator. Jeremy escaped with the ability to manipulate electricity. He set off for Smallville to exact revenge upon those who tormented him as a child.
After putting the three football players who strung him up into a coma or killing them, he found Clark Kent had been strung up as well. Disappointed that nothing had changed, he planned to kill everyone at the school dance by turning on the sprinklers and electrocuting them. Clark tried to stop him. During the fight, Jeremy drove at Clark and rammed into a water line. The car filled with water and he electrified himself, causing him to lose his memory and his powers. Clark went up to help him, with Jeremy asking who he (Clark) was and where they are. He also tells Clark that he wants to go home.
- Season One: Pilot
- Smallville Novel: Arrival (novel)
- Season Three: Extinction (Mentioned only)
- Season Five: Fade (Mentioned only)
- Vengeance Chronicles (Mentioned only)
- According to an early draft the original Pilot script, Jeremy was originally called Jason Creek. 
- Jeremy's profile name was shown in Extinction, Vengeance Chronicles and Fade.
- Jeremy was the first of many freak of the week villains in Season One.