Greg Beeman was a producer and director of
He directed the following episodes:
- Greg directed at least one episode in each of the first five seasons of Smallville.
- Greg directed the season finale to six seasons, including the first four seasons of Smallville. He also directed the 100th episode, which is generally seen as a critical landmark in the life of any TV show.
- Michael Rosenbaum personally thanked Greg Beeman in his goodbye letter, saying "I want to thank Greg Beeman for directing the "Oh Sherry" video, by Steve Perry, back in the 80's." 
- Greg Beeman, along with Michael Rosenbaum, wrote and sold a script to 20th Century Fox.
- Beeman departed Smallville after season five. However, he returned to directed the finales of seasons nine and ten.
- Greg Beeman stated that he continued watching the show until after season 7 because he had more going on then before but always stayed loyal and loved the show.
- Greg loved 4 things about the Finale, Part 2 more than anything and they were how they turned Tom into suit coming out of the ice and Jonathan Kent giving the suit to Clark. , the Clark-Lois final scenes, the main picture of the episode (Darkseid story), and he was really excited with the
- Greg Beeman also directed the 2006 Aquaman pilot, starring Justin Hartley.
- Greg Beeman also directed episodes of the television series Swamp Thing, Lucifer, Batwoman and Stargirl.