- Alicia Baker - after being released from Belle Reve, Alicia moved to Granville.
- Sarah Conroy - Sarah lived in Granville prior to the death of her parents, and her uncle moved her to Smallville.
- Pete Dinsmore - after the death of his daughter, Pete moved to Granville and set up his cloning experiments.
- Cyrus Krupp - Cyrus once lived with a foster family in Granville.
- Kyla Willowbrook - Kyla lived and went to high school in Granville.
- Season Two: Skinwalker (Mentioned only), Visage (Mentioned only), Rush (Mentioned only), Visitor (Mentioned only), Accelerate
- Season Three: Slumber (Mentioned only), Magnetic (Mentioned only)
- Season Four: Pariah
- Season Five: Lexmas
- Season Six: Wither (Mentioned only), Subterranean, Freak
- Season Seven: Kara, Lara (Mentioned only), Blue (Mentioned only)
- Season Eight: Injustice
In the Comics
More Fun Comics #14 (October, 1936) featured a location named Granville in a Pep Morgan story.
Detective Comics #30 (August, 1939) featured a Slam Bradley story (written by Jerry Siegel, with art by Joe Shuster) had Bradley go up against a Dr. Granville, at the Granville Insane Asylum in Cleveland.
Action Comics #791 (July, 2002) established the existence of a town named Grandville in the mainstrean DC universe.
- The town was also briefly considered as a possible location for Lionel Luthor's real estate projects during Season Two.
| Places in Smallville|