Eva came to see Tess with a gift from Oliver Queen. Tess opened it to reveal a green dress and a note to meet at the Ace of Clubs. Tess told Eva to turn the offer down; Eva left before Maxima entered and attacked Tess.
Eva came into Tess' office to reveal that they are unable to locate the IP address of the person who stole the Crystal of Knowledge. Tess then informed Eva that unless she did find it, she would lose her job.
Eva went to visit Randy Klein in jail and confronted him about his confession of killing all of the recent victims. It was revealed that he had not killed them because there was video footage of him in an arcade during the time of the murders. It turned out that he only wanted to be in the paper and she offered him the chance to be part of Tess' team of heroes she is putting together.
Tess had Eva assume the appearance of Chloe to get Clark Kent’s attention. Screaming for help, Chloe/Eva ran into the dark forest, as Clark managed to hear her from the Daily Planet. Chloe/Eva was taken to the Kent Farm to be taken care of. After seeing what happened to Livewire and Neutron, Chloe/Eva became convinced that Livewire was killed by Tess as there was a micro-implant put in her head that exploded. She then went to see Bette and Parasite to converse about what happened. However, she managed to relay all the Kryptonian information that Clark shared to Tess. Chloe/Eva was finally exposed when she was killed by the micro-implant.
- Eva shares a last name with Tina Greer. However, according to her profile on the ISIS computer, Eva has no known relatives. Making it unlikely that they are connected.
- Furthermore, the profile identifies Eva's ability as psychic illusions, rather than shapeshifting, giving her a different power-set from Tina.
- Eva's code-name is revealed on the ISIS computer screen immediately before she is killed: "Mirror".
- Tess Mercer had another assistant named Kat.
- Anna Williams also played a minor role in Wither; a costume collector and designer named Monica whom was hired by Lex to assist Lana in choosing an ensemble for the Dark Thursday Benefit Ball.