The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Dr. Harden is a doctor at Smallville Medical Center.
- In Stray, she treated Ryan James after Martha Kent hit him with her car. He came through the accident all right, but she found evidence of physical abuse. She suspected that his amnesia was caused by post traumatic stress disorder but postulated that he might not want to remember his life before the accident.
- In Vortex, she triaged Lana Lang after the tornado, and assured Clark Kent that she would be alright.
- In Exodus, she treated Martha Kent for injuries sustained after the car accident, including her tragic miscarriage.
- In Crusade she informed Martha that she should think of her options for Jonathan Kent, who’s been in a coma for months.
- In Onyx, she could be seen rushing to save a dying Dr. Sinclair after the evil Lex had injected air into his IV line.
- In Hidden, she used a defibrillator to try and revive Clark Kent, pronounced him dead and broke the sad news to Jonathan and Martha Kent.
- In Reunion, she explained Lana's health condition to Lex after an attack by Duncan Allenmeyer and recommended a couple of days' rest.
- Dr. Harden appeared in 7 episodes which has her tied with Adam Knight, Grant Gabriel, Gina, Jeff Hage, and Faora (clone) as the 10th most frequently seen recurring characters in the series after Jor-El, Nancy Adams, Brainiac, Emil Hamilton, Ethan Miller, John Jones, Nell Potter, George, and Helen Bryce. Dr. Harden, Adam, Grant, Gina, Jeff, and Faora are the most frequently seen recurring characters in the series who are tied with each other in the number of episodes they appeared in.
- Despite being one of the more frequently seen recurring characters in the series, Dr. Harden's actress, Rekha Sharma, never received any "Guest Starring" billing that appears right after the opening credits in any of her episodes.
- Of the first six seasons, Season 3 is the only one where she doesn’t appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.